ObjectPrint Logger is a free print logging utility
for your Windows print-servers or workstations. ObjectPrint Logger
records the print activity in a text log file, and is specifically aimed
at small and home office business users not that enthused about learning
other more complex, feature-rich print control packages.
• Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8 (32-bit or 64-bit).
• Administrative user rights.
• Intel Pentium III 1 GHz, 256 MB of RAM, about 15 MB free disk space.
1. Login with administrative rights
2. Run ObjectPrintLogger30x32.exe or ObjectPrintLogger30x64.exe
3. Follow the installation instructions that appear on the screen
Using ObjectPrint Logger:
To open print log folder:
Double-click the ObjectPrint Logger tray icon or right-click the
ObjectPrint Logger tray icon and select the "Open".
Record structure of the ObjectPrint Logger text
The content of the fields is as follows:
- time when the job was submitted
- name of the user who owns the print job
- name of the machine that created the print job
- name of the printer for which the job is spooled
- size of the paper to print on
- name of the print job
- number of pages required for the job
- number of copies printed
- switches between color and monochrome on color printers
- duplex or double-sided printing for printers capable of duplex
- specifies the size, in bytes, of the job
Example of record
2013-01-01 01:01:01 Canon LBP-860 alex \\ALEX-PC 3 Letter 86880 1 Color Simplex Test Page
This software is provided "as is", without any guarantee made as to its
suitability or fitness for any particular use. It may contain bugs, so
use of this tool is at your own risk. We take no responsible for any
damage that may unintentionally be caused through its use.
You may not distribute ObjectPrint Logger in any form without express
written permission of Fitosoft Inc.
If you encounter problems, please visit
www.fitosoft.com and download the
latest version to see if the issue has been resolved. If not, please
send a bug report to: email@example.com